"If positive attitudes and physical literacy levels don't increase, there's a likelihood the next generation will be less active, leading to poorer health and wellbeing outcomes. Therefore, there needs to be a collective and immediate effort to increase physical literacy levels, with providers focussed on giving all children and young people positive experiences based on fun and building confidence."
We have created a real ‘FUN’ approach to physical education by building a broad and balanced PE curriculum, personalised to meet the needs of your pupils. We feel it is imperative that the physical education lessons in schools are high quality and encourage children to become life-long participants in physical activity. We are passionate about providing opportunities for children to be physically active as we know the impact it has on children’s development physically, mentally, and socially. We are committed to ensuring your school has the tools it needs to achieve the 5 Key Indicators.
- Fun, engaging lessons for all primary year groups
- schemes of work with direct links to the National Curriculum
- experienced and dedicated staff
- Access to all planning and assessments
- How to Assess a Child in Under 1 Minute
- How to Deliver PE the Easy Way
- Breaking the Cycle of Challenging Behaviour
- PESSPA school audit
- Breakfast, Lunch and After School Club Programmes